• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For Sale 1867 Seated Dollar

9 posts in this topic

You grade it. My guess is F/VF. Obverse field may have what some call "graffiti" on the right. Great type coin, and a tougher date. Nice look.

IMG_0551.jpg

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0553.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

$340 delivered.

Thanks for looking.

guarantee authenticity and I will spring for 285. Thats over bid for a problem free VG example. lEt me know.

See PM.

Bottom line $310 delivered/insured. Guaranteed authentic within 30 days -- send to your favorite TPG.

Thank You.

Bottom line $310 delivered/insured. Guaranteed authentic within 30 days -- send to your favorite TPG.

Thank You.

Why put a time frame of 30 days on authenticity guarantee? That's a pretty tight timeframe unless you go with one of the expedited options...

Thank You.

Why put a time frame of 30 days on authenticity guarantee? That's a pretty tight timeframe unless you go with one of the expedited options...

Or maybe, it is counterfeit now, but within 30 days, it will be authentic.

Thank You.

It doesn't matter what time frame a seller of a counterfeit attempts to place on a transaction. Both ethically and legally, he is required to refund the purchase of a coin that turns out to be counterfeit.

In this case, however, I am extremely confident that the coin is genuine.

guarantee authenticity and I will spring for 285. Thats over bid for a problem free VG example. lEt me know.
See PM.
Lemme guess, you've got more in it than that! lol