• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

To date finished Comp Set...... by Panda Man

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Presidents

Tonight marks a night I will remember for a long time. I have completed my Comp set of Presidential Dollars (to date) PR70UC all graded by NGC. I received the last 4 coins tonight after work. I might add it was perfect timing, tomorrow morning we leave on a 7 day cruise. Anyway my rank is 1 for the set, but I have to say it was the coin that caught my eye initially, than the competitiveness set in. Either way I thought I would share this with all of you. It just goes to show that if you stay focused (and pick up a couple extra shifts) you can accomplish your goals. I hope I can keep the set up to date, until its completion...Keep on collecting and I will have a cuban for everyone....lol

12273.JPG

See more journals by Panda Man

Congratulations. :golfclap: I can appreciate the time and effort that it took to get your NGC PF70 President set up to date.

Have fun on your collection, cruise and smoking a Cuban for us.