• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another one bites the dust! posted by VUMC409

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

The newest addition to my Lincoln 1959 - Present set is ...

a 1971 P MS67RD with a top pop of 29 in the grade.

Lately I find myself acquiring Lincoln cents on payment terms. So far it has worked out fine. This is about the fifth or sixth one I have paid for that way and it has now found a new home in my set.

This one is not one of the earth shattering points coins, it is just a must for a complete set of top pops. This one registers 143 points and has helped put my set in the number 6 position in this category. It is a very nice coin with all the requisite mark free fields, rims, and details. It has a slightly darkened color (almost a cherry red) but has its mint luster in tact.

Visit my set next month when, without any major disruption, my set should be ranked #5 - hopefully meeting my personal goal for this set (a top five set) and where I hope to finish the year.

Thanks for reading and view the set when you get a chance.

12241.jpg

See more journals by VUMC409

That is a nice looking Lincoln Cent. :golfclap:

Buying on through the lay-a-way plan sounds like a great way to obtain those high end priced coins. A very safe way to budget.

Best of luck in getting to -- Top Five.