• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coin Karma vs. Business

6 posts in this topic

Many people mention 'good' and 'bad' karma when it comes to dealing with collectors and other dealers. "What goes around, comes around" is the favorite catch phrase that many use. Well, does good business = bad coin karma? In essence, if you do well buying cheap from the public or other dealers, does that mean you have 'bad' karma. Some dealers are very successful with upgrades. Does that mean they 'ripped' the coin for cheap and have 'bad' karma? Or does that mean the seller had 'stupid' karma for not seeing potential upgrades. On occassion I make an upgrade and make a bit of money. Does karma dictate I spread the money around? On several occasions I buy an item cheap, and often I refuse to get the last dollar and leave money on the table. Is this 'stupid' karma? I need to know if the coin universe is in balance. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

TRUTH

When you're a 100+ years old, laying in a hospital bed with tubes running in and out of your nose, you'll only be surrounded by loved ones, NOT your coins.

When you're a 100+ years old, laying in a hospital bed with tubes running in and out of your nose, you'll only be surrounded by loved ones, NOT your coins.

Well, uhm , unless you're EVP - in which case they are his loved ones! [insert my preciousssss here] grin.gif

"When you're a 100+ years old, laying in a hospital bed with tubes running in and out of your nose, you'll only be surrounded by loved ones, NOT your coins."

Oh Lord, I never want to live to be 100, with advanced arthritis, going deaf, going blind, bad bladder, bad joints. 893frustrated.gif Let me die at 70 with my color coins nearby.

TRUTH

"When you're a 100+ years old, laying in a hospital bed with tubes running in and out of your nose, you'll only be surrounded by loved ones, NOT your coins."

Oh Lord, I never want to live to be 100, with advanced arthritis, going deaf, going blind, bad bladder, bad joints. 893frustrated.gif Let me die at 70 with my color coins nearby.

TRUTH

Count Dracula: To die, to be *really* dead, that must be glorious!

Mina Seward: Why, Count Dracula!

Count Dracula: There are far worse things awaiting man than death.

Live to be 100, your coins may overtone in that time as well! 893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gif

Leo tonofbricks.gif