• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1887 10c MS64 CAC Nice and original

5 posts in this topic

Absolutely beautiful coin I hate to sell but things keep on popping up. You would have a hard time finding a nicer MS64. Pictures are pretty spot on but its hard to interpret what is a defect and what is die clashing from the pic. I can tell you that there is only one real defect and that is to the left of her shoulder in the feild. The rest you need high magnification to see. Strong clashing on both sides of the coin. Also really nice color for a outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed If your tired of the same old blue and purple seated coinage this is a great coin for you at a great price $397.26 OBO

Consignments106227.jpg

Consignments106229.jpg

Consignments106393.jpg

Consignments106394.jpg

Absolutely beautiful coin I hate to sell but things keep on popping up. You would have a hard time finding a nicer MS64. Pictures are pretty spot on but its hard to interpret what is a defect and what is die clashing from the pic. I can tell you that there is only one real defect and that is to the left of her shoulder in the feild. The rest you need high magnification to see. Strong clashing on both sides of the coin. Also really nice color for a outside-affiliatelinksnotallowed If your tired of the same old blue and purple seated coinage this is a great coin for you at a great price $397.26 OBO

Consignments106227.jpg

Consignments106229.jpg

Consignments106393.jpg

Consignments106394.jpg

Beautiful coin!