• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

~~All sold...thanks!!!~~

1 post in this topic

I need to sell these quick. PayPal is good or check, but need to hold until it clears.

I think I priced them pretty cheap.....ready to ship:)

I need to sell these quick as I found something I want to buy and need the cash.

PM me with any questions.

Stefanie

I have a ASE album with the years 1986 through 2008 plus an additional 8 ASE's (some are toned)

Also in the album is 3 Proof Silver Eagles 2006, 2007 and 2008.

This is a total of 31 ASE's and 3 ASE Proofs................................................................................................Asking $1,235.00 plus $12 delivery, no charge for PayPal......gift would be nice:)

I don't remember the extra years but there is another 1996(toned) which is one of the key or better date ASE's.

If you really are interested and want to know I will pull them out and look. Otherwise they are all very nice and some toning on them.

IMG_6085.jpg

IMG_6080.jpg

IMG_6081.jpg

IMG_6082.jpg

IMG_6083.jpg

IMG_6084.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Second item is a (includes mint box) and papers. Box has slight tear in it, not from me:)

1996-2006 Silver Proof Sets with State Quarters I have 2 sets of 2003 which brings it to a total of 9 Silver Proof Sets..........................Asking $350 plus $15 delivery <<<<>>>

IMG_6096.jpg