• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I really like kookaburras because I am a bird person. posted by novamomm

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Koala's will do.... and when they are MS70 silver kilos, they will especially do. The Perth mint only made 500 of them.

I bought one today and I can't tell you how excited I am for it to arrive. I haven't bought anything in a very long time and having something to look forward to is helping with my depression. I've been in a terrible funk for awhile now and the time does correspond to the blank period in purchasing coins. Someone needs to tell doctors about this. All we need is coins. We do not need pills, after all!

You can be sure a picture will be here when the coin comes! I'm all smiles :-)

Sue

12094.jpg

See more journals by novamomm

All of us have some kind of ego. Mine is in my coins right now. Thank you all SO much for the kind comments. Of course I will be more than pleased to post pictures of my collection. I have to take them first. (-: Sometimes I get behind a bit. This will help me to catch up and organize them.

Once again, thank you to all and to all a great day!

I have an account with the perth mint and have purchased several coins from them. They truly do a terrific job on minting coins and they keep the mintage low which is important to me.

Keep collecting the kookaburas and you might even want to look at some others like the diamond jubilee or the Lunar II series they are also very nice coins...