• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Some toned Jeffs with names----

11 posts in this topic

I was getting a little bored so I decided to take a few pics of some of my toned Jeffs that I've given names to based on the toning and the "feel" I get from them.

Feel free to post your own "titled" pics. If you have other series that fit this thread, by all means, post away! Lets see 'em ALL!

First one is my "Pastel Pastie". Soft lemon-lime in left obverse fields, reddish-pink in the right and a blue Jeff device. The reverse is spattered with the same colors and a little yellow mixed in.

535284-toners%20013.jpg535286-toners%20016.jpg

This one is "Blue Moon".

535287-toners%20011.jpg535289-toners%20014.jpg

Here's "Working Late".

535279-toners%20009.jpg535280-toners%20015.jpg

Here's "Splatter". When my sister looked at this one, she said she saw a dancing poodle on the reverse!

535264-toners%20001.jpg535267-toners%20002.jpg

Lastly, "Sunset".

535281-toners%20010.jpg535283-toners%20012.jpg

Those are fantastic David!!! acclaim.gifcloud9.gifangel.gif

I love your names - they make perfect sense! And I can also see the dancing poodle! Is your sister left handed by any chance?

Very cool! cool.gif

Hoot

p.s. I'll be in your town for a day and night (Thursday, Friday morning) - long, boring meetings and only a quick night's sleep. Sorry I'll miss ya! wink.gif

I like the coins and names but I don't see the dancing poodle! frown.gif

Heh heh, unless I'm mistaken, this picture should help. The poodle is on its hind legs, facing to the right. The red oval marks the hind legs. The blue oval marks the forepaws. The yellow oval marks the head.

Or maybe I just need to lower my medication...

538520-Dancing%20Poodle.jpg

grin.gif

Beijim

589a8cb96c1f3_538520-DancingPoodle.jpg.5fa4a336fb29f59a8d81a37da1ee35a5.jpg

I like the coins and names but I don't see the dancing poodle! frown.gif

Heh heh, unless I'm mistaken, this picture should help. The poodle is on its hind legs, facing to the right. The red oval marks the hind legs. The blue oval marks the forepaws. The yellow oval marks the head.

Or maybe I just need to lower my medication...

538520-Dancing%20Poodle.jpg

grin.gif

Beijim

Hey! I can see it, dancing AT! 27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Whatever makes toning take it's course, resulting in some of the most appealing patterns, has always intrigued my imagination!

VN toned Jeff., David

Leo

Tom, I take it you smoked but never inhaled, correct? grin.gif

Thank you one and all for the kind words, but I'm really surprised no one else has any "titled" toners---maybe I better stop inhaling!

Hoot, if your wondering why the "darky" isn't here, well...lets just say what we saw was the zenith of its color. It is now at the nadir point and quite ugly! Poor thing. Should have let you have it when you saw it! Don't think even NCS could help this ugly duckling.

And yes, she is left handed---what the hell does that have to do with her seeing the poodle?!?!?!? confused.gif

David

Hoot, if your wondering why the "darky" isn't here, well...lets just say what we saw was the zenith of its color. It is now at the nadir point and quite ugly! Poor thing. Should have let you have it when you saw it! Don't think even NCS could help this ugly duckling.

Too bad. I wonder what caused it to turn the corner?

And yes, she is left handed---what the hell does that have to do with her seeing the poodle?!?!?!? confused.gif

David

The orientation (as if up on hind legs and to the right) of the image and its initial discernment are indications of strong right-brain function. This is most likely in a left-handed individual. Left-brain dominated science-types have a tough time seeing such images - thus TomB's reply. Usually, however, once such images have been explicitly pointed out, others can see them, right or left brain dominance notwithstanding. There are other pieces to this funny puzzle, but I won't rattle on. Just an inetersting observation.

BTW, LV was HOT!

Hoot

Mark, makepoint.gifmakepoint.gifmakepoint.gif

Thanks for clearing up my question! Shoulda been obvious to me as I also am 99% left-handed and know about the left/right brain functions to a certain extent.

Really couldn't say what made it go bad---maybe it was PVCed somewhere before the previous owner put it in the album and I got it. Only thing I can think of. Still want it? Will put up pics tomorrow for you.

HOT, HOT, AND MORE HOT! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif Just getting comfortable outside! Great for golf!

Really couldn't say what made it go bad---maybe it was PVCed somewhere before the previous owner put it in the album and I got it. Only thing I can think of. Still want it? Will put up pics tomorrow for you.

HOT, HOT, AND MORE HOT! cloud9.gifcloud9.gifcloud9.gif Just getting comfortable outside! Great for golf!

Yes! I'd still take that piece! smile.gif Funny how nickels can turn quickly under the right condition. I have to be careful with my raw nickels around here. They are vulnerable to toning rapidly if I don't store them right. I look in on them quite frequently, as you can imagine! wink.gif

Glad you're enjoying the golf! I'd imagine the early morning rounds are the best! As for my visit - a whirlwind and I stayed in the AIR CONDITIONING the whole time! Solid meetings, then back here immediately for a Fleetwood Mac concert! (It was great!)

Hoot