• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

American Eagles posted by davidk

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It's that time.

No, I'm not quitting this hobby! I love it too much! However, I am selling my proof American Eagles to those who wish to make offers. I am going to keep all of the ones that are part of sets such as the 2006, 2011 and 2012 sets but all others are up for grabs. I have decided that with all of the research into Jefferson Nickels I will give them a run for awhile as well as Indian Head Half Eagles. I tend to like the older coins more anyway and they make way too many Eagles to keep up with.

See more journals by davidk

ASE's are beautiful, but I think you are making a good move switching directions on your collection. The thing with ASE's is unless you happened to get one of the first issues in MS70, they just aren't rare with the exception of the anniversary and special sets. I have a friend that has invested a substantial amount of cash on MS69 Eagles. I feel badly for him. I buy a roll or two every year just to put away and I am sure I have 6 or 7 MS69's in each roll.