• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few nice ones for sale.

1 post in this topic

Life has been awfully crazy for Dimefreak as of late. Im going to try and sell these here if no luck you know where they will end up. I think my prices are crazy reasonable as Id like to sell them and re-focus my attention to where its needed. All prices are shipped and as always if you dont like the coin(s) than you can always return them within 7 days......... No hassles here.

1887 10c MS64 CAC $440

This is the one and only coin I dont mind holding on to.I only own one seated dime and was picky while looking for the one original piece. Has way more eye appeal than most MS65's but is priced $300 less. I think its priced very very good and will not budge on the price at all. If you were to buy this coin and hold it in hand you would see why. Its simply stunning. Also sports a double die clash on the obverse. With 5x magnification you can clearly see the two different "E"'s in front of lady liberty. Clearly original and clearly beautiful! (thumbs u

Consignments106227.jpg

Consignments106229.jpg

Consignments106393.jpg

Consignments106394.jpg

1953S 10c MS66/MS66 (Only selling as a pair) SOLD

Here I have a pair of knockout Roosies. I wont break the pair up because I feel that they should always reside together. Also they come in a Mahogany Display case with a glass top. They display very well in this case and I can take pictures of them in the case if you would like. I have over $600 invested in these two coins, but I know im one of the only ones crazy enough to pay that price. Its also worth noting that 1953S might be the rarest date with color. Go check all the top registries. Most of the 1953S's are blast white and Ive yet to find a single one that comes close to these two's color. reasonable offers will be accepted

Consignments106013.jpg

Consignments106014.jpg

Consignments106015.jpg

Consignments1060161.jpg

Consignments106063.jpg

Consignments106059.jpg

1913P 5c MS64 SOLD

This was my one and only zinger from my last submission to PCGS. MS64...Really? PL qualities on the reverse and amazing strike on both sides. Clearly original piece. I know these are a dime a dozen on Ebay and everywhere else, but I bet you cant find one with these qualities for this low of a price. Reasonable offers will be accepted.

zechys.jpg

1940S 5c MS65 $35 OBO

Very very cool coin. Unfortunatley, cool doesnt always equal $$$. Aside from a halo of frostiness the obverse of this coin is completley PL. Im not talking about die polish lines making it appear PL im talking its is truly PL. Has the Morgan dollar PL appearance. The reverse has the Die polish causing a PL appearance. Really cool coin for cheap.

Consignments106210.jpg

Consignments106211.jpg

Consignments106367.jpg

Consignments106369.jpg