• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2 BEAUTIFUL New Orleans Morgans + 1921 Morgan NGC MS64PL - AUCTIONS END TONIGHT!

5 posts in this topic

three Two New Orleans Morgan dollars from my set - for sale on eBay (on consignment with KryptoniteComics).

these (especially the 82' and the 84') are some of my favorite coins in this set and i hate letting them go, but need the cash.

Less than 1 day to go!

please click the links below to view;

1882-O MORGAN DOLLAR PCGS MS63

2-28.jpg

1-27.jpg

1884-O MORGAN DOLLAR NGC MS63 *CAC*

4-25.jpg

4a-18.jpg

=============================================================================================================================

1921 Morgan NGC MS64PL

RARE! - prooflike is rare on this date - NGC Price Guide shows $450. pop 275/49.

6-19.jpg

6a-15.jpg

All are listed as auctions with no reserve price by Shane (KryptoniteComics).

KryptoniteComics and coins eBay store

good looking coins

thanks!

That blue dollar is amazing...I'm certainly watching that one, but I only wish I didn't have to compete with nuts on the bay..haha

haha i know what you mean.. so far it hasn't got any crazy-high bids, but maybe later on :wishluck:

this is honestly one of the prettier coins i've owned, and the blue toning is also very lustrous in hand. i wouldn't say one-of-a-kind, but definitely a special coin.

i think the reverse is very clean for the grade, too.

and why didn't NGC give it a star?? (shrug)