• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAC sticker removed from a slabbed coin I bought from Ankur?!?! Say it isn't so!

41 posts in this topic

The only time I've ever removed a CAC sticker was from a reholder so I could reuse it.Lance.

Are you saying CAC stickers can be removed and then added to another slab? If so, that opens up an entirely new class of options.

The only time I've ever removed a CAC sticker was from a reholder so I could reuse it.Lance.

Are you saying CAC stickers can be removed and then added to another slab? If so, that opens up an entirely new class of options.

Very difficult to remove a cac sticker without destroying it. Also, you can look up the slab label serial number on the cac web site to verify that it was stickered.

doily?

It's just an older PCGS slab they used for a few months that as such enables you connect a time period to when the grades were assigned. It was back before they started going liberal with market grading, too.

Very difficult to remove a cac sticker without destroying it. Also, you can look up the slab label serial number on the cac web site to verify that it was stickered.

He can run from CAC but he can't hide. :grin:

OK, wait. Here we have a guy (James) who is a known slab destroyer who is now talking about "matching" his doily slabs? And MJ "sees" himself doing the same thing?

It must be true then. I'm now convinced I HAVE, in fact, entered Bizzaro World. I don't know how, I don't know why. But it must be true. Must be.

"Beam me up, Scotty! This place is nuts!"

:kidaround:

jom

:roflmao:

I love being an occasional :screwy: enigma! My coin collection has many certified coins, and even more UNcertified coins in it. But enough folks enjoy discussing "grades in"... I just happen to get a bigger kick out of "ungrading" coins :whee: .

You remove the bean because it is distracting of course.

The beans might be, but the farmers are out in full force.

With torches and pitchforks.

You remove the bean because it is distracting of course.

The beans might be, but the farmers are out in full force.

With torches and pitchforks.

lynchstill.gif

jom

Or send the rest to CAC :applause:

Yeah, James....get those packages out to NJ. Get to steppin'! What are you waiting for? Your slabs have to match...if not it's a crime!

lol

jom