• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Check out the new NGC mobile app!!!! posted by jxs525

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I been waiting for a cool phone app like this one for a long time!

Today I tried out the new NGC phone app. I like it alot! What's real cool about it is you can scan from your phone the NGC coin slab bar code and all the info from the coin will show up and more!

All I can say is, GET IT TODAY! Thanks NGC, Very cool app!!!

Happy collecting! Jimmie...

See more journals by jxs525

I have been testing out this app for about a hour or, so. I agree with you on the ease of usage. I especially like the option to maintain a file of the coins being researched.

Thanks for posting this info.

Happy you like it! I also like the file option. Another cool thing I discovered messing around with it is that I went on a coin store website and scanned the picture of the coin's bar code and it came up! That will come in handy on sites like Ebay! This is a cool app!

It is coming along nicely.. I like the bar code scan feature... makes input of cert numbers very easy now. Next step: connect to your registry, show if you have it, ability to add coin to your registry from app, etc.