• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

It's Official Now posted by MAILMAN

7 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

#1 NGC Collection of Eisenhower Dollars

As of today I have the #1 Set of NGC Eisenhower Dollars, the bad news is I only have 10 of the 23 coins in their highest grade. I will continue my journey thru the remaining 13 coins. Someday I will have them all, and make a trip to Kansas to give them to his museum. Still hopeing I can get NGC to reholder the ones in the old slabs (at no cost) and get them to make a presentation case for their display. I think it will be enough free advertising for them to warrent the cost. It has been a year and a half adventure but well worth the time. It's time for a new car so purchases may be put on hold, but I'm always willing to do some trades. Have a great day! MAILMAN

See more journals by MAILMAN

Before you head to Abilene, make sure that NARA will accept your donation. NARA is not required to accept any donation of materials it does not deem necessary for the archival collection or museum.