• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Very Special Delivery! by JAA USA/Philippines Collection

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

When the 2012 American Eagle San Francisco Two-Coin Silver Proof Sets went on sale I ordered a set for each of my grandchildren. This included a set for the newest addition to our family who was not expected until August 7th. According to the UPS Track and confirm the sets are expected to be delivered today.

I just received a text from my daughter that she is in the hospital and that baby is expected today. When my wife and I go to the hospital to visit we will present our newest grandson a 2012 American Eagle San Francisco Two-Coin Silver Proof Set. When he gets old enough to appreciate his grandparent's gift he will have a great story to tell of the coins that were delivered on the same day that he was.

See more journals by JAA USA/Philippines Collection

Very cool, Congratulations on the birth of your grandson! I know you will be sharing lots of stories with him about his rich heritage someday! All the best!

Gary