• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry you missed the great deals! Please try again next time!

9 posts in this topic

SOLD WAY MORE THAN I NEEDED TO SELL!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT PURCHASED FROM ME!!! It's great to know that when needed you can turn to the boards here! I believe I now have enough to grab the coin I have been lusting over in the ANA sale! :wishluck:

Once again thanks!!!! :golfclap:

I suppose my PM of July 28 regarding one of your coins was not of enough import to gain a reply. I doubt we'll be doing business anytime soon and hope others have not received similar treatment.

Perhaps you sold enough earlier and forgot you made this post.

I suppose my PM of July 28 regarding one of your coins was not of enough import to gain a reply. I doubt we'll be doing business anytime soon and hope others have not received similar treatment.

Perhaps you sold enough earlier and forgot you made this post.

He posted on the 27th that he was no longer selling. Seems crystal clear to me that if you PMd after that the coins are no longer for sale.

Dimefreak: maybe you should delete the first post and just say all sold or something.

He posted on the 27th that he was no longer selling. Seems crystal clear to me that if you PMd after that the coins are no longer for sale.

There is nothing "crystal clear" in his last post about "no longer for sale". See his last post below. But, thanks for the help...guess I just read it differently.

SOLD WAY MORE THAN I NEEDED TO SELL!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT PURCHASED FROM ME!!! It's great to know that when needed you can turn to the boards here! I believe I now have enough to grab the coin I have been lusting over in the ANA sale!

There is nothing "crystal clear" in his last post about "no longer for sale". See his last post below. But, thanks for the help...guess I just read it differently.

SOLD WAY MORE THAN I NEEDED TO SELL!!!! THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT PURCHASED FROM ME!!! It's great to know that when needed you can turn to the boards here! I believe I now have enough to grab the coin I have been lusting over in the ANA sale!

Agree, nowhere in his post did dimefreak state that the coins are/were no longer for sale. He simply said he sold more than he needed to.