• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Classic Gold Commem, old Kennedies, Anniversary Eagles and more for sale!

6 posts in this topic

Another round of my coins have hit GreatCollections. Wanted to highlight a few here for those who may be interested.

1964 Kennedy Half Accent Hair - NGC PF69 Star!

This one had a starting price of only $1. It's one of the highest graded by NGC and is an amazing coin. Part of the 100 Greatest US Modern Coins set.

Goodacre Presentation Sacagawea Dollar - NGC MS 68 DPL!

This was the first Goodacre Presentation Dollar ever graded by NGC. And still among the top pops. Scott Schechter, co-author of the 100 Greatest US Modern Coins book himself saw it when it was at NGC for grading and told me: "It was a nice example and very deep prooflike."

1926 Gold Quarter Eagle Sesqui Commemorative - NGC MS 63

One of my favorite classic gold commemorative designs. A steal with a starting price of $400!

2006 20th Anniversary Silver Eagle Set - All NGC PF/MS 70s (3 Coins)

Everyone's favorite original Anniversary set. All graded PF/MS 70 by NGC with the 20th Anniversary labels. Spot free!

Wisconsin Extra Leaf Quarters - Both NGC MS 67!

High grade error coins from the 100 Greatest US Modern Coins set. Fascinating coins with awesome grades. Both with a super low starting bid of $600.

Click to view: High leaf. Low leaf.

1983 No "S" Dime - NGC PF 69 Ultra Cameo

A great error with a super grade. They don't come any finer than this one. Criminally low starting bid of $600.

Plus about 25 other coins including 2009 Lincoln cents and silver commems, Westward Journey nickels, a few Sacagawea proofs, etc.

I'm selling because I plan on moving to a new city and buying a new house soon and I need to save as much as possible for that journey (stating this because I received a few PMs last time I listed asking why I was selling). Every bit helps. Thanks for looking.

All auctions end this Sunday afternoon/evening. I have 31 coins up for auction, half with still their opening bid. So, some bargains for sure.

In addition to the 7 coins listed above, here are a few other highlights:

1938 Jefferson Nickel Proof - NGC PF 67

Great first year of issue proof coin.

1967 Jefferson Nickel - NGC MS-67 ULTRA CAMEO!

Ultra Cameo coins from '65-'67 are very difficult to come by, here's a highly graded, fully ultra cameo nickel from 1967.

1999-W George Washington Death Bicentennial Gold $5 Set NGC MS-70/Proof-70 UC

Perfect pair of gold Washington commemoratives in a clean multi-holder.

Mint Error 2005-D Jefferson Nickel American Bison Reverse Die Gouge NGC MS-65

Highly graded mint error of the speared buffalo nickel.

...among others. Happy bidding!