• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

3 - 1882 Morgans low MS for sale, SOLD

4 posts in this topic

I need $120 delivered on these. Paypal, split the cost. There is more color on two of these than shows on the pictures. Both of the more colored are PL. I haven't searched these for VAM's. As I previously stated I'm not a Morgan aficionado. Will consider trade for 90% junk silver or a raw ATB that you didn't think was worth grading. I consider these low MS, 63 at the most. Consider them 62's and you'll be happy. One of these, the pure white one might be a 58. Not sure why these uploaded sideways on photobucket, but it takes forever to edit photos so they stay how they are. Cash is king, trades will be considered after, and these are a lot, I really don't want to ship out four different packages.

_MG_9901.jpg

_MG_9902.jpg

_MG_9905.jpg

_MG_9906.jpg

_MG_9907.jpg

_MG_9908.jpg

Thanks for the kind comment guys. I adjusted the post to reflect the fact I sold one of these to Chris. I'll PM you with the particulars Chris.