• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

National Constition Center party at summer ANA

1 post in this topic

Most U.S. coin collectors I know are American history buffs as well. If you're coming to the World's Fair of Money in Philadelphia, don't miss the ANA’s kickoff party at 6:30 p.m. Aug. 7 at the National Constitution Center.

We'll have exclusive access to the country’s most interactive history museum, which tells the story of the American people and the Constitution. Take in more than 100 multimedia exhibits depict important events in our nation's history and show how the United States Constitution is as important today as it was 224 years ago. Dinner will be served in scenic Grand Hall Overlook, and the ANA will present its Dealer of the Year award following dinner. (I know who it is, but I'm NOT telling.)

For tickets, call 719-482-9849 or buy them online at www.worldsfairofmoney.com/activities,-special-events-classes/kickoff-event-at-the-national-constitution-center.aspx

I tried to go to the NCC on a Sunday the last time I was in Philadelphia for the Whitman show, but I had to catch a plane before they opened. Has anyone else been there?