• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I Want to Sell Only One Of These Coins

8 posts in this topic

Three day, no question, return. Prefer a Check, Paypal +3%, prices are delivered. May hold the check for a couple days till cleared if we haven't done business before.

I don't care which one sells. When one sells, the rest stay in my collection. Don't dilly, dally, make a commitment. I promise you won't be disappointed.

:)

1851NGC65RB_A.jpg

A Mark Feld Coin and image, NGC MS65RB/CAC, $1,055.

Mark's description:

This type, grade and color designation combination isn’t particularly difficult to come by. That is, unless you're searching for one with the look that this one has. The attributes of the vibrant luster, lovely color and exceptionally well preserved surfaces combine to present a captivating appearance. Outstanding in every respect.

quarter1853ngc58-1.jpg

A Mark Feld Coin and image, NGC AU58, $610.

Mark's description:

This coin has the type of look that some numismatists like to refer to as "crusty". Accurate or not, I'm not especially fond of the term (though I am of this coin), so I will call it rather deeply toned and original looking, instead. Plenty of luster can be seen emanating from beneath the patina on this choice AU offering.

Alabama_ComboB.jpg

Pinnacle Rarities Pedigree and image. I have not seen a nicer Alabama 2x2 than this one for the grade. The lustre, strike, and color are amazing, $1,315.

Pinnacle Rarities description:

This issue commemorates the 100th anniversary of Alabama’s induction into the Union. The first coins struck contained the 2x2 notation signifying Alabama as the 22nd state of the union. The “X” dividing the two digits was to suggest St. Andrew’s cross, a motif from the Alabama state flag. The 2x2 notation was soon removed from the dies and additional “plain” specimens were struck. The present example displays a wonderful array of sky blue, sunset orange and apricot hues on obverse and reverse. An exceptionally pleasing example.

Enjoy!

:grin:

Wowzers, everything is just amazing , has to be hard to sell any of them!! The first coin and the Indian cent are unbelievable

Appreciate it mkman123! (thumbs u

All still available.

Coindude and Ankur you guy's are too sharp for me. ;)

Thanks for looking out.

(thumbs u

The 1897 IHC will be listed this Sunday on my eBay site and the Peace Dollar is running on my eBay site now.

That SLQ is sweet!! Mine is in my type book and is worn alot more than this.. would hate to buy and crack for my book.. must resist!!! ha ha ha