• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

36 posts in this topic

For sale on my website!

www.pqcollectibles.com

Just added a 1836 $2.50 in PCGS XF45 CAC!

These have come from a private collection that has been off the market for a number of years, and are being offered here only!

Just added a 1804 CAC Bust Quarter! Browning 2 variety!

Many more Bust Quarters

A dripping Walking Liberty Quarter

And a gorgeous Toned Franklin Half!

Most CAC Approved!

fa4ug6.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Ankur

All added to my website!

www.pqcollectibles.com

These have come from a private collection that has been off the market for a number of years, and are being offered here only!

A Trio of CAC Seated Quarters

A gorgeous Full Head SLQ

A dripping Walking Liberty Quarter

And a gorgeous Toned Franklin Half!

All CAC Approved!

FREE SHIPPING TO NGC BOARD MEMBERS (within the US)

Prices dropped on many coins! Make an offer!

Thanks for looking!

Ankur

If you can take the time to TTT this 9 times it would be nice if you took the time to make a direct link to the coins you are advertising rather than just linking your main page and making people navigate.

I was, though, intrigued by the Walking Liberty Quarter.

Also confused how they can be offered here only if they are on your web page?

If you can take the time to TTT this 9 times it would be nice if you took the time to make a direct link to the coins you are advertising rather than just linking your main page and making people navigate.

His inventory consists of a dozen pieces or less (other than Bust Half Dollars and Classic Commemoratives, which have their own pages) and the user only needs to click on the U.S. and type coin link (or the Bust Half/Commemorative Link below), and he or she can peruse any coin of interest within 20 seconds. If someone isn't going to take a mere 20 seconds to find a potential coin of interest, then they are likely not going to be customers any way.

With all do respect (and I do not mean this in a rude way), but what is your point?

His inventory consists of a dozen pieces or less (other than Bust Half Dollars and Classic Commemoratives, which have their own pages) and the user only needs to click on the U.S. and type coin link (or the Bust Half/Commemorative Link below), and he or she can peruse any coin of interest within 20 seconds. If someone isn't going to take a mere 20 seconds to find a potential coin of interest, then they are likely not going to be customers any way.

With all do respect (and I do not mean this in a rude way), but what is your point?

A simple link to http://www.pqcollectibles.com/US_Coins.html would have sufficed. (see, there is a free TTT). The left frame is always there so the other hyperlinks would still be visible.

I am confused about them only being "offered here" but apparantly available to anyone with a link to their web site. I doubt the web site is Collector Society only so it is somewhat disingenuous to say they "are being offered here only".

A simple link to http://www.pqcollectibles.com/US_Coins.html would have sufficed. (see, there is a free TTT). The left frame is always there so the other hyperlinks would still be visible.

I am confused about them only being "offered here" but apparantly available to anyone with a link to their web site. I doubt the web site is Collector Society only so it is somewhat disingenuous to say they "are being offered here only".

But my ultimate point is this: If a coin can readily be found with a short period of time, and it is unlikely to be an impediment to business, why is it a problem that he links to his home page instead? Perhaps he did so to emphasize that he has a lay-a-way plan, etc.

The other statement is likely do to sloppy editing. I think he means that he is only offering them here (and on his site) and not eBay or other auction house, etc.