• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LOOKING FOR ATTRACTIVELY TONED NEW ORLEANS MORGAN DOLLARS

7 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some rainbow toned O mint Morgan dollars.

In general in grades 63-64-65, but on the better dates I cant afford that high a grade so I'll have to go lower. I'm looking for fully or almost fully rainbow toned coins, not just rim toning or a splash of color.

Pcgs/NGC preferred, but I'll consider raw/other TPG

Please send pics and prices to YoniCoin@Yahoo.com.

These are the dates that I DON'T need: 82-83-84-85-88-98-99-1901-1902-1904

Thanks a lot!

Johnny

If you change your mind about not needing an 1885 -O, I have this one in an NGC MS63* holder. I actually put this on eBay, but the winning bidder was a deadbeat and didn't pay, so I still have it.

1885ONGC63_Rev.jpg

PM sent

While the individual coins are not imaged, take a look here . Also, it's going to be expensive, but here is a PCGS certified roll of 1904-O Morgans showing one of the end-of-roll toners, and I can tell the other is at least as nice (two toners in the roll).

Best of luck!

Thank you!

I'll be watching these items.

Coins in the 2nd link are very nice. I wish I could buy the 2 end coins only..

While the individual coins are not imaged, take a look here . Also, it's going to be expensive, but here is a PCGS certified roll of 1904-O Morgans showing one of the end-of-roll toners, and I can tell the other is at least as nice (two toners in the roll).

Best of luck!

It is amazing that the 2 end roll coins got the highest grades, considering they are subject to the environment more than the other 18 coins.

Best of luck!

It is amazing that the 2 end roll coins got the highest grades, considering they are subject to the environment more than the other 18 coins.

This is why I personally believe really "nice" coins can, and do, get a bump under the aspect of "market grading"!