• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FSH: PCGS Graded Sacagawea Varieties and 1973 Canadian Silver Dollar

4 posts in this topic

Just a couple items for sale. Payment via PayPal, shipping included in prices. Send me a PM if interested.

2000-P Sacagawea Dollar, "Wounded Eagle" FS-901, PCGS MS64 -- SOLD

This is a rather difficult to find variety of the Sacagawea dollar set. PCGS has graded around 100 of these. This example exhibits somewhat muted luster, and abrasions and bag marks consistent with the MS64 grade.

2000P_PCGS_MS64_Wounded_Eagle_composite.jpg

2000-P Sacagawea Dollar, Goodacre Presentation Dollar, PCGS SP67 -- moved to eBay

As payment for her dollar design, Glenna Goodacre received 5,000 specially prepared Sacagawea Dollars. This is one of that limited set, with prooflike surfaces. Note that the dollar is housed in a "special" PCGS holder signed by the 35th Mint Director and a label noting the original presentation date of these dollars to Ms. Goodacre in April of 2000.

2000P_Goodacre_Presentation_Sacagawea_Dollar_PCGS_SP67_composite.jpg

1973 Canada Silver $1 (KM# 83), Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) Centennial, PCGS SP66 toned -- moved to eBay

The bust side is essentially untoned, with prooflike surfaces and cameo contrast. The side with the mounted rider is toned in shades of blues and oranges, with some mottled effect around the periphery. At the periphery of the coin from 6 o'clock to 10 o'clock some striations and light patina / haze can be seen. The coin is struck in 50% silver with an original mintage of 1.03 million pieces.

1973_Canada_Dollar_RCMP_PCGS_SP66_toned_composite.jpg

The Wounded Eagle Sacagawea is now sold.

I added a few more coins to eBay, so check them out at this link. Feel free to use the "Make Offer" button or make me an offer here on the boards. All offers will be reviewed and considered.

Thanks for looking,

-Brandon