• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OFFER SWEETENED!! Complete State Quarters, 1999-2008 in Dansco Albums, 200 coins

5 posts in this topic

For Sale $400: Complete State Quarters, 1999-2008 in two Dansco Albums, 200 coins

These sets were selling for $500 two years ago, but we don't advertise them anymore. I'd just like to clear up some space. Sets are NICE, with mostly white coins but a few that have already begun to tone in the albums.

PM me, please. $400 SHIPPED.

James, I think you need to clarify that this set has the 90% silver proofs in it also......that makes this a deal. I love the way the silver coins are toning in my album.

MM

James, I think you need to clarify that this set has the 90% silver proofs in it also......that makes this a deal. I love the way the silver coins are toning in my album.

MM

Thanks for the great point, MM! To clarify, Yes silver proofs are included.

There are four coins per year/state - P mint, D mint, S mint clad proof, and S mint silver proof. 200 coins covering all fifty states.