• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello

13 posts in this topic

Hi, first time here, usually spend time at the pcgs board, looking to broaden my lnowledge on coin collecting, my first love is the Franklin Half, most of my family think my coins are ugly,any one else ever hear that?

welcome to the boards!!!!!!!

yes my family does not like coins think they are all ugly blush.gif

such is life

i love franklins especially so non fbl that are like sooooooooo close to fbl it hurts and ngc is much more strick on fbl so you can actually find franklins ms66 in non fbl ngc holders that are actually fbl qualified at pcgs!!

i love coins like this especially earlier s mints!!

michael

Howdy and welcom, cdan. My wife lets me know when I buy a superbly toned coin that "isn't as ugly as some of the others". 893whatthe.gif

Hi Cdan and welcome! "If you've seen one buffalo nickel, haven't you seen 'em all?"

My daughter, July, 2002.

Hoot

Welcome, cdan. There are folks on this board who own some pretty outstanding toned Franklins. You'll be in good company!

Regards,

Beijim

Hi, first time here, usually spend time at the pcgs board, looking to broaden my lnowledge on coin collecting, my first love is the Franklin Half, most of my family think my coins are ugly,any one else ever hear that?

Frankies Rock!

welcome to the boards!!

please read and re-read lucybop's angel.gif post to this thread over and over again thumbsup2.gif

while viewing this coin 893applaud-thumb.gif

michael

520105-54Sstarfranklin.jpg.09ccdce24865aed08cae6d51d116a7fe.jpg