• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Looks Like I will be doing coins full time now..just got fired

68 posts in this topic

When we spoke last he's still putting up about 4 to 5 pages of coins on E-Bay weekly. Where his expertise is in toned coins of all types he's developed a good enough customer base where he can sell just about anything I ship him.

This remains his only current "job" so if you want to move some things I'd recommend giving him serious consideration.

PS....go to his page today and bid, 4 of his offerings tonight came from me!!!

Sorry...just saw this as I spend little to no time on the boards these days due to my business....yes as just mentioned I am still doing coins full time and see no reason to bury myself back in the corporate grind as I am doing well financially.

Is it a lot of work?...heck yes but it's something I am good at and I have unleashed something that no other coin dealer can on ebay...I call it the collectible trifecta lol

I am pretty close to an expert on both sportscards and comic books as well after 25 years of collecting, buying and selling so I now offer more than just coins in my Ebay store for those that are diverse in their collecting approach like myself (thumbs u

Honestly...without the support of members here and some unnamed dealers (Mark)....this story could have been a tragedy but instead I am thriving at my new occupation so...well done guys (worship)

Sorry...just saw this as I spend little to no time on the boards these days due to my business....yes as just mentioned I am still doing coins full time and see no reason to bury myself back in the corporate grind as I am doing well financially.

Is it a lot of work?...heck yes but it's something I am good at and I have unleashed something that no other coin dealer can on ebay...I call it the collectible trifecta lol

I am pretty close to an expert on both sportscards and comic books as well after 25 years of collecting, buying and selling so I now offer more than just coins in my Ebay store for those that are diverse in their collecting approach like myself (thumbs u

Honestly...without the support of members here and some unnamed dealers (Mark)....this story could have been a tragedy but instead I am thriving at my new occupation so...well done guys (worship)

Good for you, Shane. Life sometimes takes some unexpected turns. Happy to see you are turning it up!!!

Carl

That sucks Shane but your skills in numismatography will do you well (thumbs u

I dont care if the guy is an atheist rotating 3 or 4 mistresses

Huh?