• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incoherently annoying!

7 posts in this topic

Hi everyone! Here's a thought many of you may have had from time to time when buying coins from a dealer. And this is not just any ole dealer off the block. But someone whom you have bought coins from many-a times until one day he sends you something that doesn't even remotely come close to what you have grown acustum to buying. Am I triggering some old familiar thoughts out of a few of you?

Of course, the first thought that usually crosses the mind when this happens is, why the heck did he send me that!! 893whatthe.gif He knows this is the kind of garbage that gets returned to him! What's going on here? Another thought here that arises and needs to be addressed is, why do sellers think that you need to buy all their rift-raft to get to the decent stuff?

Leo sign-rantpost.gif

sleeping.gif

Sleep somewhere else. It is a valid question.Or are you one of those dealers?

Not my intention! I only posted when after 50 views without a hit. It's likely most of THEM are dealers! These boards are grazing grounds for sellers who want to catch onto what's buzzing to profit instead of joining in with us good folks!

Leo

Maybe one of his minions sent you the coin? I have had this happen to me.

That's possible, but over time, dealing with so and so and there has never been another at that end of the transactions, it does make you wonder!

Leo

Yep, just happened to me last week. I had 4 good buys from them, then the last 2 were send backs. I'm beginning to think the only way to buy anymore is at a show.