• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

An NGC GRADED GENERAL McCLELLAN - New Jersey Governor Token by philacoins

2 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I'll bet very few collectors and Historians even knew that Gen. McCellan, (after losing to Lincoln in the 1864 Pres.,Campaign)ran, and was elected as Governor of new Jersey.

I didn't know either.

But currently NGC is grading one NJ Gov Token for me which I should have back very soon. And I will be offering it up for sale. If interested give me buzz philacoins@hotmail.com

I don't know how rare it is, but I've never seen one other than mine. It is in white metal.

As I mentioned, I am selling a George McCellan N.J. Governor token graded by NGC.

I will have it shortly when NGC finishes the grading process. I searched all over my computer and can not locate a picture to offer. I may have to wait until NGC sends it back to me. But it is in very nice shape. Probably EX to AU depending on whatever nicks NGC discovers. But the wear is very slight.

Feel free to contact me. I swear by NGC/NCS so everything I offer from my collection with be slabbed by NGC or NCS.

I have very many conserved by NCS before grading to expose as much of the original luster as possible.

Robert Braun philacoins@hotmail.com

See more journals by philacoins