• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A salute to Hunter's Gold

7 posts in this topic

and a hearty Thank You to all veterans today!

If memory serves me, Hunter's Gold is not only a veteran, but a disabled vet. Thanks for your service to our country and I personally thank God that you were able to return to our shores.

Thanks to all the veterans that are a part of this society, without your sacrifice this great forum and our freedom wouldn't be possible.

Lastly, fond remembrance of so many that have given their lives to protect what we should hold most dear - Freedom and the American way. Remember them this weekend as we all celebrate, because without them we might be living in a world of tyranny...

God Bless the USA and our Vets!!

Todd

Today's pic - 1992 P NGC MS 68 RD - A tribute to Hunter's Gold.

11406.JPG

See more journals by TD Henson

I am humbled by my fellow collectors and I thank you. My thoughts and prayers are with all of the men and women who choose to serve our great nation. Freedom is not free and it is paid for in the blood, sweat and tears of all those who serve. Thousands upon thousands of men and women made the ultimate sacrifice defending our country. This weekend take a moment to thank a veteran. Take an extra moment to quietly thank all those who did make that ultimate sacrifice. I thank all my fellow collectors who are veterans and I personally know a talk with a lot of you who are. Remember "All gave some, some gave All"