• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A Weekend for Remembrance posted by G G's Keepers

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I have the grill set up and the flags are flying!!

Friends, Enjoy your weekend with friends and SALUTE the men that gave us our freedom with their heroic duties.

The pic below is the best I have for the occasion. I wish I had one in proof it would look much better.

Here is my Salute to the Men and Women that have served and gave their all.

11396.jpg

See more journals by G G's Keepers

Every time I speak to someone who is a veteran I always thank them for their service in making this the best country in the world! Freedom doesnt come free!!!Have a great weekend everyone!! :)

Jason

Enjoy your weekend... keep the Soldiers past and present in your minds.. remember, this is THEIR day.. now ours. Memorial day is for those who came before us.. and who will continue to serve this great nation! Take a moment out of your day to thank a Vet... and to give thanks to those guys and gals who are away from home this weekend! I have a few I keep close to my heart..

SGT Carlton Clark

CPL Jose Zamora

SSG Steven Seale

CPL Jessica Ellis

CW2 Brian Hazelgrove

SSG Jeremy Brown

All of my friends gave their lives so we wouldnt have to.