• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dalton The Duck Silver Folk Art and a PCGS OGH Textile Toner

2 posts in this topic

Two pretty unique items. I really dont want to sell them but I just tore it up at a coin show, came home and Brandon had a monster I had to buy, and now there is another monster. So this way I an tell my wife I sold a couple things and just replaced them with other stuff! ;) EVERYTHING I SELL HAS A 7 DAY RETURN POLICY..... DONT LIKE IT SEND IT BACK! (thumbs u

First up is Dalton the Duck. I bought this from a coin store. I seen it and asked them what it was. They started laughing and told me they had no idea. I held it in my hands and had to buy it. Everyone and I mean everyone I show it to ask me what it is. The mystery behind this piece is truly intriguing. To this day I have no clue what it is. It weighs in a little under 2 oz. and is marked .925 on the foot along with a couple other hard to read markings. There is no doubt in my mind its actually silver. The craftsman ship is actually pretty good, but it appears who ever made this ran out of silver. I have a feeling this is quite old but cant guarantee it. To me its a piece of folk art. It does stand on its own but as you can see it stands on a weird angle lol That just adds to the mystery for me. $100 OBO

DSC03999.jpg

DSC04000.jpg

DSC04001.jpg

DSC04002.jpg

DSC04003.jpg

Next up is a 1885O MS64 OGH textile toner. This is a very pretty coin! The textile is very noticeable in hand! Only reason I am selling this is because its not flashy at all. With that said it is priced at a very good price in hope that somebody that will really enjoy it can afford it. Very pretty and clean coin!!!! I think its a steal at $300 OBO

Consignments89028.jpg

Consignments89244.jpg

Consignments89245.jpg

The Textile Toner is SOLD

DALTON THE DUCK However is still around...... Feel free to make some offers on him.