• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Just received some sad news...

56 posts in this topic

I think this all could be avoided if the internet banned the use of (made-up) usernames and forced everyone to use their real name and Social Security #.

Chris :devil:

Chris, you can be the first. I already have your address :devil:

18-52-47-788

Oh, sorry! That was my draft card.

KPS110009318

Nope! That was my 1980 Datsun 200SX

I can't remember!

Darn, I need a new credit card! lol

I could post that, too, but you wouldn't want to try to use it. :o

That ATS member DrRx has passed on earlier this afternoon :(

He had a great admiration for green & gold CAC stickers and will be missed! :facepalm:

(tsk) You wouldn't miss a short-timer like DrRx!

Congrats to Ankur on his reprieve. We know PCGS certified and CAC approved coins are his passion and there's nothing wrong with that. :)

I think this all could be avoided if the internet banned the use of (made-up) usernames and forced everyone to use their real name and Social Security #.

Chris :devil:

But I think you would lose a lot of legitimate posters. I would NOT have a problem with giving my real name, but I would never ever give my social security in order to join a message/chat board.

:roflmao:

I know why...............

HMMMMM.gif

I had the same first reaction. At first, I thought you were referring to Chris. I cannot remember his exact moniker, but it has Rx in it and he has the logo of the cat with a monocle.

Well thanks to this thread, the PCGS have banned me again for creating an alt. A public thank you to Broadstruck. I hope this brought you much needed enjoyment.

In any case, even if I am reinstated there yet again, my posting days there are over.

Well thanks to this thread, the PCGS have banned me again for creating an alt. A public thank you to Broadstruck. I hope this brought you much needed enjoyment.

In any case, even if I am reinstated there yet again, my posting days there are over.

Unfortunately, I had feared this would happen. In fairness, you claimed the alt personally though when you could have distanced yourself from it. This is the sort of thing that you do silently (if you do it). I do hope that you will continue to post here.

Yes, I recall Greg being banned after EVP started a thread on the PCGS boards, but in that case the thread by EVP had quoted something written by Greg, if I recall correctly. However, I do not recall that Greg wrote anything ban-worthy in that thread.

Wow, that's a shocker. I did not know that there was authority to ban for what gets said on in other forums. Can PCGS ban you from the NGC forums, too? :D

Wow, that's a shocker. I did not know that there was authority to ban for what gets said on in other forums. Can PCGS ban you from the NGC forums, too? :D

Dont worry RYK, even if they do, I will find a way to get all of my posts to you. Even if its through snail mail. ;)

:facepalm:

That was darn good.

I will post here and in cointalk.

And they have yet to give me a reason as to why I was banned the first time.

Holy mess Hit The Fan Batman! What's going on tonight? Must be a damn full moon or something.

Sorry to hear you were banned again Ankur.

And I'm sorry the other thread got out of control here as well.

Things are better over here. For example, that thread that was harboring bad vides from ATS is gone. Now we can enjoy life as we knew it.

PCGS was pointed to this thread which showed that DrRX, newly active on the PCGS board, was actually Ankur who had recently been banned. His reinstatement was removed as a result.

The whole thing sucks and was managed badly. PCGS doesn't try by jury. Autocrats can get it very wrong.

Lance.

KARMA ...... i will leave it at that

Please leave your issues ATS over there. I can see no justification in your post other than to stir up trouble. It is not welcome here, and yes I read the posts ATS and I am well versed in everything that happened.

i have no issue i was just making a point life has a way of coming back at ya

No. You were just trolling. You are well known to those who have read your posts and your issues on the pcgs boards.

No. You were just trolling. You are well known to those who have read your posts and your issues on the pcgs boards.

Editted because Im trying to be good :)

Editted because Im trying to be good :)

Pretty please, please PM me with your original post. ;):devil: