• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1831 capped bust half dollar. n.g.c.ms61 o-106 (rarity-3)

12 posts in this topic

fair market value for standard 1831 capped bust in ms61 condition is 1110.00 this capped bust is o-106 which makes it a rarity 3. my asking price is 1400.00 even.shipping is free. the n.g.c. number is 3566281-005 the picture is available on n.g.c. coin verification and if you need further pictures email me at rememberedlsj@hotmail.com. if you have a fair offer p.m. me and we will discuss this option. thanks danny fricker.

this capped bust has a rich dark patina, with mint luster shining through. the strike is strong. no weak center. strong through and through.the color is just amazing. i will check p.m's at the end of my working day.usually 4-6 pm california time. thanks danny fricker

my first try at photobucket pictures . sorry for the fuzz. i will do better next time. if you need more i will attempt better ones. thanks. and will consider all offers. i sell under dannyleefricker on ebay and my reputation is impeccable. however, i sold too much and am in hot water with the i.r.s. so i will try to liquidate my stock here first before going through other means. thanks.danny fricker

depending on what chriss from n.c.s. replies to my question.this coin may be off the market in the next couple of days for restoration. it may catch a higher grade after the restoration so obviously , the price may skyrocket. the coin was given a ms61 with all of this brown tone on it and after made blast white by n.c.s. i am expecting a much higher grade. for one there are very few distracting marks on the coin itself. two, the mint luster under the tone is in ample amount with a wide swirling ring. and three, the strike is full and hard with no weak points. i wouldn't be surprised if it didn't catch a 63 or 64. danny fricker