• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A set without a value posted by G G's Keepers

4 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

To all my SILVER HOARDING friends

Almost all of us have a silver eagle from the 25th Aniv. set. The question came up last month as to when these silver jewels would have a value in the price list. Well if they said right and stick to their words we should see prices next week on these sets.

It will be nice to see where the S mint mark lands compared to the rev. proof.

Later-----

See more journals by G G's Keepers

Hi,

NumisMedia usually waits till they get a good sampling of how the coins are selling in the secondary market. I am not sure the exact forumla they use but it is a large cross section of final sales from numerous venues over a certain time to get an average value.

Jeffrey

It would be nice for them to establish a value for the sets. I'm sure lots of us would be thrilled. But you never know, I still have a slabbed Washington Dollar valued at $1.50.

Later,

Malcolm

I't would be nice if they coins were valued at the level that they sold for during the 1st few weeks, Remember the $3500 sets? But they'll probobly list the 70's at about triple, or fourple spot silver price, and a little more for the "S".