• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A busy week for my sets posted by G G's Keepers

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

My first proof set was added at a cost of 50% off value.

Friends, I read plenty over the last few months about collectors investing more in their sets than they were worth. I have had Todd Peters sets for sale for three weeks and the price got down to 50% off. A couple guys took advantage of this great opportunity and soon I was getting a hunger for a set myself. I'm not a proof coin collector but to get a complete set from 1999 all pf70UC coins and a multi-holder to boot. There is one coin in the set---the Silver Delaware in pf69UC that I would like to upgrade so it matches the rest of the set.

I also have an addition of Modern Commemorative dollars on their way that I traded some pf silver eagles for. Finally, I will have one of the buffalo coins in MS70 in the set. It is a fun set to add to every once in a while.

Hope you find the coins you are looking for at a good price.

Happy Coin Collecting "Six Mile Rick"

See more journals by G G's Keepers

Good for You GG, Those are attractive sets that Rick is selling on behalf of Todd. Very tempting but gotta stay focused on my Peace Dollars and early commemoratives.

Later,

Malcolm