• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

re gold coin submissions

3 posts in this topic

I have this gold coin that i would like to submit,but i dont know what it is,or whats its worth,i know its gold,,could you tell me what it would cost to submit plus what category,and also if you charge me a percentage of value who sets the value

dsc_0045_1330768303.jpg

• Administrator

Thanks for the question. Unfortunately, I can't see the picture you posted. Feel free to email me at max@ngccoin.com. We would not be able to tell you the value of the coin, so you would have to at least have a starting point. You would likely want to submit under the World Standard, Express, or Walkthrough tiers. They have no minimum submission requirement. Standard has a maximum value of $3,000, Express is $10,000, and Walkthrough is $50,000. Click here to view a list of NGC Services & Fees.

You stated that you didnt know what the coin was. Im going to go out on a limb and say this coin is from The Sikh Empire (1799 to 1849). This empire occupied lands in present day Afghanistan, Pakistan, China, India and Tajikistan.

Hope this can get you on the right path to find the actual coin, Im curious about it.