• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Old Guy posted by Bob Gilbert

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

When It's Cold you want HOT TEA, and when it HOT you want COOL TEA.

Very Short and to the point, I Bob Gilbert began collecting Coin in 1999 The Quarter State Hood Collection, Not knowing that the beauty of these Coins was going to draw me SMACK into Coin Collecting. Sold my First $10.00 1901 Bison,that did it, here I am ,dedicated Coin Collector. At Retirement this is my Hobby.

See more journals by Bob Gilbert

CSJournals is an automated user that posts journal entries for anyone who does not have their own message board account yet.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does that ↑ Mean?

Interesting post..

CSJournals is an automated user that posts journal entries for anyone who does not have their own message board account yet.

Forgive my ignorance, but what does that ↑ Mean?

Interesting post..

Basicly it means that if you don't have an account on the chat borads, your journal entry...if you choose to be posted on the chat boards.... will be posted with an automated user account titled "CSJournal". If you have an account, it will use your account name to post on the chat boards.