• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AT LAST!!!! posted by Eagles-R-it

1 post in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

It took over a year.

I have finally done it. I have captured the elusive 2011 Silver Eagle in the Standard Brown label. I have been told that this label was a mistake because they were wanting the 25th Anniversary brown labels instead, and these got out into circulation.

One dealer told me about 7 months ago that he got a bunch in and was told he could send them back in and exchange them for the Anniversary ones, but he kept them and sold them. At the time I had one on order with him and my order didn't make it cuz they were "sold out".

This now brings my collection to where I believe I have them all in MS70 save for three "secret" ones. So therefore I now believe I have the most complete registered set of labels in MS70 for the 2011 Silver Eagles.

I also belive I have the most complete set in MS69. And I know that I may have started something, cuz look at all the stuff for 2012. Even GovMint has a label for 2012, and it is great. A Bald Eagle on the left.

I can assure you, I have ABSOLUTELY NO INTENT IN the 2012 Eagles. I am still trying to make sure my silver is complete and am working hard on my competitive sets.

Thanks for following everyone and here is a pic of my new addition.

10863.JPG

See more journals by Eagles-R-it