• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Family Emergency forces sale of my 1883 o Morgan silver dollar au 55! posted by DONALD DIVELEY

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Family Emergency forces sale of my 1883 o Morgan silver dollar au 55! it is not the most expensive in the world.

Family Emergency forces sale of my 1883 o Morgan silver dollar au 55! it is not the most expensive in the world. i just started collecting but my mother just passed away this morning. so just getting some traveling money together. this is listed in my ebay store. i will also list a couple of my mercury dimes. can not say on here what i sell in my store as i think this should only be about coins on here. will be listing a few other coins tonight. nothing major but still nice coins.

here is the ebay item # 170797911094 thanks.

See more journals by DONALD DIVELEY

Very sorry to hear about your loss. I bought the coin and hope the funds help a bit. Don't worry about getting it shipped. You will get 5 star feedback regardless.