• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SAE 25th Anniversary Sets for sale. posted by NAS Fallon Firefighter

3 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

I have a complete set of 70s and 69s

Hi everybody,

I wanted to offer here first 2 SAE 25th Anniversary Sets that I am looking to sell. One set is a complete 70 graded and the other is a complete 69 graded. Both sets are Early Release and both have all the original packaging from the Mint.

If anyone is interested, drop me a line. I also have pictures available of the coins.

Jeffrey

See more journals by NAS Fallon Firefighter

Hi Jeffrey, this is Grandpa Gil or Gilbie 70 is my grandson, anyway, I am glad you were one of the fortunate ones to be able to get a set of the 25th Anniversary coins, you might of read a few of my journals although we never met, I had to auction off all my coins so that my niece could have a kidney transplant that our whole family did their part in raising the money and thankfully I can say she has a smile on her face everyday and is doing very well, so again I thank you and everyone else, as I auctioned off or gave away basically over 440 coins to all of the members and you all were great. anyway I figured it wont hurt to ask , as I know I cant afford a set of the 70 Anniversary sets on ebay, but if you dont mind telling me how much you are asking for yours at least I asked, they are for my grandsons birthday , he even sold his small collection of coins, maybe I could make 2 payments or something. we tried that day all day to get a set, and got in 20 times at least but then got kicked out everytime we got to check out. I appreciate your offer and that is very nice. Thank you for your time. Grandpa Gil