• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Website with many CAC coins added! Ameri Chain Cent & 1910 $10 Indian added!

32 posts in this topic

Take a look at my updated inventory on my website. I have just added a pair or dimes and an 1804 spiked chin half cent.

Just added a Ameri Chain cent and a 1910 $10 Indian!

www.pqcollectibles.com

Thanks for looking!

Ankur

I'll definitely give you PCGS 66 money for the NGC 67 Morgan that you have on your website. Let me know if you are interested. I can pay immediately.

Stop stepping on my toes :sumo:

Since you said that all NGC coins are ATS you think maybe we can get some big time discounts on the NGC coins in your inventory?

:takeit: +1

Well it has 7 (or more) pages of comments now and PCGS seems to have ignored the rule to not bash other grading services. Well, whatever is financially profitable for them doh!

I'll definitely give you PCGS 66 money for the NGC 67 Morgan that you have on your website. Let me know if you are interested. I can pay immediately.

+1 :whee: Ill buy several of your coins graded by the inaccurate NGC.. heck yeah!!

Last I checked, it is poor taste to on others BST threads.

Last time I checked, it is poor taste and against the rules to on another grading company in the forums, and even in your own website listings.

Kenny,

Sure! Here is a PCGS 66 CAC that sold recently. I will match that price.

http://coins.ha.com/c/item.zx?hdnJumpToLot=1&saleNo=1166 &lotNo=6978&x=0&y=0

Kenny,

Sure! I will give you a piece of paper with the invalid auction # written on it, just hand over the morgan :/

Last time I checked, it is poor taste and against the rules to on another grading company in the forums, and even in your own website listings.

Saying I am done with NGC is not cr*ping on them. It is my personal preference. As for my website, thats just it, its MY website, and I can say what I feel. That Flying eagle was ridicoulously overgraded, and that is a fact.

Kenny,

Your link is invalid (i.e. it is non-functional); however, I honestly meant my comment as a joke to you. Although I can see in hindsight how you could construe it as an attack, it wasn't meant as such. I have several NGC coins that I wouldn't let go at the PCGS Price Guide for the grade below either. :)

Saying I am done with NGC is not cr*ping on them.

In the forum, you publicly denounced NGC in the most obvious of ways, saying they overgrade coins in a rather lengthy speech.

Ankur, I don't think you are aware of the competition between NGC and PCGS. It is a known fact the coins that cross over from one grading service to the other are usually graded lower , especially when you do not give the graders a limit for the lowest grades (more so for PCGS). Please take this into consideration before you bash a grading company.

Ankur, I don't think you are aware of the competition between NGC and PCGS. It is a known fact the coins that cross over from one grading service to the other are usually graded lower , especially when you do not give the graders a limit for the lowest grades (more so for PCGS). Please take this into consideration before you bash a grading company.

The first page of the linked thread ATS was all I could stomach. Even a couple of my own friends slammed NGC in that thread - people I like!

If anything, PCGS grading, on average, has definitely slipped recently, and I personally think it coincides with the advent of the "Secure Plus" grading. I've looked through about 1000 PCGS coins over the last three days, and there are some serious mistakes in those slabs with that awful new "shield" logo.

(To be fair, I was also disappointed to see a VF-30 1804 quarter in a brand new EdgeView XF-40 slab - NGC please don't ban me because by far most of what I saw was really nicely graded.)