• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1946 p.d.s.thru 1964-d n.g.c. ms66 dime set. hurry!!!

6 posts in this topic

just one hour left. i have lowered the price on my all n.g.c. ms66 Roosevelt dime set. 48 slabbed and graded ms66 dimes all keys and semi keys all. some are eligible for star review and will get them. the years are 1946 pds through 1964-d. a very nice set and just an hour left from this post. i lowered the price to 640.00 with 10.00 ship. this is on ebay, my item number is 280816271605. i put this on another guys thread and i apologize for that. danny fricker. thanks

no it didn't sell,so i reposted it at 0.99 to start with no reserve ebay item #270910972123. it is at 202.00 right now. i feel that this won't go higher than 480.00 or so. that's sad because the cost of grading these were astronomical . somewhere in the neighborhood of 1300.00.ugh. i assure you,that if you are the winner,you will not be disappointed.if you require additional photos of any year/mint. email me at rememberedlsj@hotmail.com and i will be glad to oblige . thanks danny fricker