• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ebay seller giving out gift certificates for silver!..

1 post in this topic

Yep, you read correct. I am going to issue gift certificates to NGC members who win any or all of my ebay auction!

How it will work:

When you win any of my auctions, in the leave comment to seller box type your NGC forum user name along with mine.

I will include 1 gift certificate with each purchase you make when I ship your item(s).

Next time that you make a purchase from my ebay store, message me on ebay and include: your NGC user name (incase I forgot), the certificate number, and what it entitles you to.

When I ship that item(s) you will get what is described on the certificate FOR FREE and 1 MORE CERTIFICATE!!!!

you really cannot go wrong! each month I will have certificates with different freebies or discounts, but this month the certificate is for $1.00 in 90% SILVER COINS!

If you are by any means puzzled at how someone could GIVE AWAY $1 in SILVER, message me on here and I will explain.

heres the link to my ebay store: http://stores.ebay.com/Pocket-Change-Millionaires-Coins?_rdc=1

Im 100% certain im the only ebayer currently doing this!

Thanks,

Dave