• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

John Reich Collectors Society to Meet at FUN Show

7 posts in this topic

members of the JRCS and other interested parties can attend a meeting of the JRCS at the upcoming FUN Show in Orlando. Dr. Glenn Peterson, author or co-author of such books as "The Ultimate Guide to Attributing Bust Half Dollars" and "Early Quarter Dollars of the United States Mint 1796-1838," is hosting the meeting. The meeting will be held on Friday, January 6, 2012 from 2:00-3:30 PM in Room S330E.

I plan on being there.

there should be very little business to discuss and I expect it to be more along the lines of an educational session. I know I tend to bring coins that I may have purchased to "show and tell"

Ah, I missed it. I got engrossed talking to Eugene Bruder, and looked up at the time and the meeting was half over already. But I scored a PL half dime out of it, so I guess its a fair tradeoff.

I went to the meeting, my first JRCS, met quite a few good folks, what a great bunch with tremendous knowledge, glad I joined. Had a presentation from Chuck Link about early patterns, discussed the joint EAC-JRCS convention to be held in Buffalo, etc.

Best, HT