• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2011-S from the 25th Anniversary Set. posted by SilverGreek

6 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Anyone looking to trade?

I am looking for someone who has a 2011-S MS 70 coin from the Anniversary set.

Someone to trade with me for a MS 69 coin.

Anyone interested email me.

Thanks again everyone for your time and considerations.

James F.

See more journals by SilverGreek

What kind of ms69 Coin.? If its a 2011 S eagle 25th anniversary then that doesn't seem fair...

just my opinion.

Plus you might get more views in the market place. But what do I know, I'm still a freshman in all of this

Had a set of 4-70's and the 2011-s in a MS69, you see the coins on one of my earlier posts. Tried to sell the Set on ebay for 3 weeks, not a nibble even at $899 for the set. Tonight I'm wrapping up the paperwork to send off the last of the set coins that I sold individually, grossing MORE, less the homage of about 14-1/2% paid to ebay & Paypal + Shipping!!.

Sell your S-MS69 coin(I got $248 for mine), and use the cash toward your 70.

Hi I would be open to trades I grade 5 sets and got 5 70 S coins, but all of my Reverse props graded 69 and would like to complete a set. Let me know if you are interested and discus. Thanks. Danie

Hi, You will have a much better chance of finding a taker for a trade of this kind if you post it in the forum section titled "The Money Marketplace" which is devoted to those types of transactions. However, in the meantime, please send me a PM (private message) because I might even be interested in doing something like that. Good luck with it.