• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB : UNC+ Coins from India

5 posts in this topic

I am interested in UNC+ coins from British/French/Portuguese India, East India Company, Princely States, etc

If the coin is from India and it is uncirculated or interesting, the possibility is that I may be interested.

If you have any coin from India that you don't know much about but just want to know more about(and not sell it), feel free to send me a message too.

i have a ton of world coins i got from my grandfather, most of them unc. from all over the place. i will look through them later tonight. most seem to be from the late 60's to 70's

i have:

INDIA

1967 2 paise shaped like a flower, sort of, maybe made of aluminum, looks BU

1966 1 paise square shape, maybe aluminum as well, looks BU

Maybe these may interest you as well:

1964 Reunion 1 franc aluminum coin from french island territory in indian ocean, looks BU

nepal 1 and 2 paisa, not sure of year, says 2022 on bottom???

my brother may have taken some out because it seems there is a lot less :( most of the world coins are from european countries, let me know if interested in the ones i listed or if interested in other countries