• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

thrilled with 25th sets posted by steve w.

5 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

3-70 sets

I submitted my 5 sets to NGC and was really surprised to learn that 20 of the 25 coins graded 70.I ended up with 3 complete 70 sets. The other 5 70 coins were not the key date coins. I found the 69 coins to complete 2-69 sets. I now have 5 complete sets.

3-70s and 2-69s.

See more journals by steve w.

Hello, Congratulation on the sets and the grading. I was not able to get into the mint's site until late and did not end up with any. Would you be interested in selling one of the 70's sets? Gilmore

Hello Mr Gilmore....

I'm sorry that I am so late getting back to you but I didn't know I had to register for the chat boards....after several attempts I am good to go. As for your request to sell one of my 70 sets....I would consider it. Where do you live....I'm in Michigan. Maybe we could work out something if you are still interested. If you like you can call me @ 734-697-3225...that's my home phone. I am going to assume that you have already acquired one since it has been so long......

Steve ^^

I have a full set of 69's on the money marketplace. I am willing to negotiate the price if anyone is interested. I have 2 other sets also for different pricing

Thanks... Jim