• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

25th Annie ASE POP's

4 posts in this topic

I just saw the POPs listed but there are none listed for the Proof or Bullion from the set....Will they eventually be listed???
\\

Mu understanding is that NGC has no plans for the Bullion or the proof as three of the five coins already exist in the Registry. The only difference is the label. Why would you have a special slot there for a coin that only has the label as a difference?

They are all listed now. Go to NGC Research - Census - US coins. Switching from MS to PF in the silver bullion category you can see all POP numbers.

Only the Rev PF in a 70 has less than 11,000. (All except the Rev Pf are grading over 70% in PF/MS 70)

Is this set looking "RARE"?

My 06 Rev PF in PF 70 has a POP of 9292. This years Rev PF already has 10,474 at it's still in "Early Releases". 06 Rev PF - 19% at PF 70.....2011 Rev PF - 66% How many are going to be graded with the regular label?

Hard to believe this set could go anywhere but down from here.

Thanks...I guess it just took a couple of extra days to get 'em all in there

and..

Why would you have a special slot there for a coin that only has the label as a difference?

..for the same reason the 20th Annie PF and W are there....