• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NGC grading question

3 posts in this topic

I made my first submission to NGC as an ANA member, therefore I can't track my order online :(

Customer service has been very helpful (thanks Melissa!)

My question is this: how long after my credit card gets charged until they ship the coins back to me?

TIA

I made my first submission to NGC as an ANA member, therefore I can't track my order online :(

Customer service has been very helpful (thanks Melissa!)

My question is this: how long after my credit card gets charged until they ship the coins back to me?

TIA

This is just a guess, but your credit card charge is probably processed well before the coins are ready to ship. Can you imagine what a hassle it would be for NGC to perform their services, ship your coins and then discover that the credit card was rejected?

Chris

It all depends upon how backed up they are, and what type of service you requested. If you went economy, you could wait a few weeks. If they are really backed up you could wait a few weeks. I used think the timing was some like a couple weeks, but I often submitted coins at the Sarasota coin show which did away with the "ship to" time and the wait for for NGC to be paid time.