• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Grading Submission.........Info? posted by Bearcreek

10 posts in this topic

• Member: Seasoned Veteran

Help for a novice?????????

I mailed my first submission (4ea 25th Anniversary sets) on the 18th via registered mail. I checked with the PO and they indicate the package was delivered on the 26th. Checking for a status daily and still nothing. Can anyone tell me how long it takes from the time NGC receives the package until it show any kind of status? Thanks

See more journals by Bearcreek

I mailed my sets on 11/16 and they showed up in there system 11/23-11/24. I do not remember the exact date but it was around then. The sets were scheduled to be graded today.Since your set was not delivered until Sat, It will probably be Thursday before they hit the system. I called and asked them about it when I sent my sets in and they said they were a little behind opening mail due to the number of submissions that are being sent in.

Hope this helps.

I mailed mine Nov. 15, the USPS confirmed delivery on 11/17. NGC first showed them as "Received" on 11/21, then "Scheduled for Grading" on 11/23. They moved into "Quality Control" today.

Mine were accepted at the post office on the 21st, listed as recieved the 28th.. hopefully will be scheduled for grading this week. Im not getting too excited because every one of my submissions took over a month. Im just happy knowing that they are there and not floating in the Gulf of Mexico.

I mailed mine on the 10th and the post office says they have no record (I mailed them registered mail, priority, return receipt, insured). PO says they got the electronic notice that they were being mailed (I sent them from a postal store since the PO was closed). PO has no information even they were registered.

I went to the postal store and they got a fax back from the PO showing delivery on the 26th!!!!!

Priority mail; 16 days!!!

Local PO shows no tracking information!!!

and they wonder why no one is using the postal service????

I received an e-mail today from NGC that said they were working on packages received on 11/21, so they are 9 days behind at this time.